NOVOBIB bags are made according to international Bag in Box standards. They are suitable for all types of packaging machines designed to use of standard filling spouts. Depending on the structure of the filling machine NOVOBIB bags are delivered either as individual bags or bags in continuous perforated chain.
Bag-in-box packs are better alternatives than traditional methods buckets and canisters to pack liquid or semi liquid products. The cost effective advantages of BIB-packs are:
- BIB-packs minimize the logistic costs of supply chain process in transport and storage.
- packs are completely recyclable (corrugated board in fibre recycling and bags in plastics recycling)
- the large selection of closures ensures that packs are well suited for many products of catering, consumer goods and industrial applications
- corrugated board box protects sensitive food products from light and aroma tight bags are also available.
- BIB-packs are easy to fit and to use in various applications
- when liquid is poured out via tap valves the inner bags do not need substitute air and the flow is constant and rest of the product is not in contact with air.